Monday, July 20, 2009

PS: I LOVE YOU

“HAVOC”- that’s the word which has been in the headlines everywhere now. Isn’t it?
“Rain plays havoc in Karnataka!!” “Recession is continuing to play havoc in the market!!” “Terrorists create havoc in Mumbai!!”….. The list goes on and on…!
But the thing to be noticed is the use of the word “HAVOC” for all such miscreant or not so happy situations. Why can’t it be used to any happy circumstances??
I feel it can be used in a different way and let me use it to say;” The last one and half months have brought in havoc of changes in my life!!” Bemused is it!! Let me substantiate my mords then.
I would definitely love to share about that havoc creator in my life. It’s my fiancée- Latha. Though a simple and happy go lucky kind of girl, like any other, she holds a special place in my heart and has been the reason behind the significant changes in these one and half months. I knew her from past 12 yrs and though not any yash chopra kind of a decade long love story, both of us did find the ideal partners in one another and finally, with the blessings of our elders got engaged on 21st of June and soon will be tying the knot in December.
Yesterday, that is on Saturday the 18th of July, she was felicitated by her old school (which happens to be my old school too, where I had met her in my high school days), Anubhava Mantapa, for being an achiever and a successful M.Tech degree holder from IIT MUMBAI (yep, she is brainy and with too much filled in her brains, she often forgets normal routines!!!). It was a sight to behold. Just to give you a feel of that moment, imagine how it might be to see-Your girl being felicitated in front of a large gathering with you being amongst those crowds, hearing praises about her and joining hands to applaud her!! Sounds a moment of worth, right?! It was definitely a proud moment, with my dad, mom, sis, jeeju, her mom and relatives feeling high about her and feet off the ground..!!!
Life in these one and half months has been seemingly happy, with satisfying academic career, ever supportive parents, and innumerable friends and of course the havoc creator, my fiancée. I wish such a time to everyone as it is really a havoc time to have.
Ah ah, one more thing, my fiancée feels am too disciplined and socially correct kind of a guy behaving like a good good goody always. So just to prove her wrong, I need to say something to her where anyone in worldwide web can see- Hey Lathu, I Love You!

3 comments:

  1. hmm hogaluttha iddiyo athava baita iddiyo gottaagtillappa :D!!! hmm antu mata hattisutaaiddiya ;),irli irli.......

    PS:hey, I love you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haarthika Shubhashayagalu Latha avarige.

    ReplyDelete